What is www.whatsupcourtney.com about?
Whatsupcourtney is a travel, food, and lifestyle affordable luxury blog following my adventures in the UK and around the world focusing on providing its readers with actionable travel itineraries and inspiring to visit the places that I have been, mixed with places to eat, international recipes, hotel & product reviews, lifestyle updates and anything food-related.
Blended with a mix of storytelling and photography, my goal is to provide exciting and honest insider knowledge to my readers. My philosophy and brand are built around the concept of being a real friend. Imagine you and I having brunch and catching up or helping you with recommendations. My followers value my content because they can trust what I deliver on my blog and on my social media updates where I connect and engage with people from around the world.
Disclaimer: I always strive to be honest with my reviews and even if I’ve been gifted a product – I’d feature it only if I genuinely love it. Also, I’ll be upfront if it is a collab or sponsored or an ad; honesty is the best policy!
What I can give you:
- Honest and informed reviews
- Original photography and quality writing
- Dedicated social media across all my channels
- A highly and loyal engaged social media following
- Quick follow up and timely write up
Type of content to collaborate on:
- Sponsored posts/reviews/features
- Long-term brand ambassador partnership/sponsorships
- Freelance writing/photography
- Press trips and local stays
- Hotel / Restaurant reviews
- Event invitations
- Advertising Space
- Affiliate links
- Competitions / Giveaways
Social Media Presence/Demographics:
- + 10.2k Followers (with 9%-11% engagement) on Instagram: @heywhatsupcourtney
- + 3.3k Followers on Twitter: @heywhatsupcourt
- +700 Followers on Bloglovin
- DA: 25 // PA: 27
- 54% Male / 46% Female
- AGE GROUP: 18 to 40 years old
- International following & readers
Proud to have worked with:
Heavenly Desserts | Ghetto Golf (Newcastle)
Candeo Hotels (Japan) – Osaka and Tokyo
Please email me for a media pack at email@example.com and I look forward to hearing from you.